Monday, July 21, 2014

Fashion on the Farm

















                 Dress: Calvin Klein, Purse: Kate Spade, Necklace: J.Crew, Earrings: Guess

Hello Monday! What a week it has been for my husband and I! We went to the beach with my family and then headed to the Farmer of the Year conference in Columbia, TN. We had so much fun. Owen works so much and we don't get to spend a lot of time together so it was nice to spend everyday most of the day with him! It was so nice to meet other young farming families all across Tennessee!! I wore this outfit in today's post to film Owen's farmer video. It turned out so good! I love it and especially to have that to show our children one day! It was very hot when we filmed the video and I ended up getting bug bites all over my legs!! I will post more pictures soon from the beach and of the Farmer's conference.

xo, Jena

1 comment:

  1. Other farmers might be farming more acres, but i win the best looking wife award!!!!

    ReplyDelete